Get in Touch
We can't wait to talk with you, to find out your story and how we can help you tell it to your future generations...
To find out more about us and how nice we are:-) check availability please do give us a call or fill out the form below.
01269 842 248
We're most happy to offer advice on what will suit you best and answer any questions you may have.
Getting Here: Download our Map Click Here
Our home studio is situated in the sleepy village of Carmel (near Crosshands), between Swansea, Llanelli & Carmarthen in South Wales UK.
If approaching Cross Hands from the M4:
- Go westbound along the M4 until the very end – roundabout at Pont Abraham
- Cross the roundabout, 2nd exit towards Carmarthen. Go straight on the dual carriageway until the next roundabout (about 5 miles/3 mins), which is Cross Hands
- Turn right off the roundabout in the direction of Llandeilo (4th exit - A476).
- Don't turn off this road. Keep straight on for approx 2 miles. (Warning: Speed Camera)
- You will pass the second petrol station on your left and then come to a sign for 'The Gate'. A little further on there are roads leading off on both sides.
- Branch left here up the steep hill signposted for Maesybont.
- You will then drive past the Carmel Transmitter Mast on your left and you will navigate some sharp bends for approximately 1/4 of a mile.
- There is a farm 'Blaen Plant' on the left ( with a red telephone box) Opposite is a road turning right (not signposted). Our house is on this road.
- Take this right turn and travel straight down the wooded lane. You will shortly pass the sign "Carmel"
- Keep going for about another 1/4 mile. There is a Chapel on the right with an open car park opposite.
- Just past the Chapel is a large yellow house situated high up on the bank, this is Eden House.
- Come up the drive and on the first bend Primary parking is directly on your right (at the side of the house under the large arch window), Secondary is opposite on the gravel area.
(it's a very tight turn, better to drive in and reverse out)
- Take the yellow gravel path to the front of the house, entry is through the brown double doors which you can see from the road.